Position: Sr. Technical Writer
Location: Bangalore, India
If you think this position interests you then please mail you resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Researches, writes, edits and proofreads technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, bulletins, brochures, publications, training manuals, presentations procedures, and/or other special reports and specifications for Incident Management documentation.
• Ensures technical documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial specifications and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format and style.
• May participate in the establishment of style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations.
• Reviews new and changing technical material to determine impact to existing documentation and edits prepared material and illustrations and submits to appropriate Team Member for review and approval.
• Works with internal and external teams and customer groups in the development of formats, graphics, and the layout of publications.
• Will oversee the writing, editing, publishing, and distributing of specification documents.
• Three to five years similar experience writing technical documentation.
• Demonstrates excellent written communication skills for the purpose of creating technical documentation.
• Demonstrates good verbal communication skills for the purpose of exchanging information with other departmental staff.
• Demonstrates excellent knowledge of word processing, graphics and Visio software applications.
• Demonstrates ability to work under limited supervision.
• Microsoft Word including development and use of templates
• Adobe tool suite, RoboHelp, Document planning and design, Library planning and design
• Consult and interview Subject Matter Experts
• Task Analysis, Documentation needs assessment – Audience Analysis, Document delivery method selection
• Documentation testing, Editing, Localization, Document Control, backup and archiving
• Analysis / Problem Solving, Excellent Oral and Written Communication in English, Quality Orientation / Attention to Detail, Keeping Commitments
Please revert with your updated resume (in word format) along with the following details at the earliest:
1) Present location
2) Current CTC
3) Expected CTC
4) Skills working on
5) Years of experience
6) Joining time required
About the Company:
Unisys is a Fortune 500 company, a leader in worldwide information technology services and solutions. In more than 100 countries we deliver the precision thinking and relentless execution that drives our clients' business transformation. We combine expertise in Consulting, Systems integration, Outsourcing, Infrastructure and Server technology. We serve six primary vertical markets worldwide: Financial services, Public Sector, Communications, Transportation, Commercial and Media.
We're 37,000 employees with one goal: to help our customers seize opportunities, overcome challenges and succeed in the global economy. Our rich portfolio of business solutions includes consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, network services and security. Not to mention, offering leading enterprise-class server and related technologies.
Please visit our website www.unisys.com for more information on Unisys.
Unisys Global Services India (UGSI)
Unisys has launched a new technology development centre at Bangalore. We are over 1,800 employees and are growing in a very rapid pace. The centre provides software development and support, business process outsourcing and technical help desk call centre services.
Thanks and Regards
UNISYS Global Services - India
STP Division of Unisys India Pvt. Ltd.,
135/1 Residency Road,
Bangalore - 560025
Tel: 080 - 41594223