BEA System, a US based ,global leader in SOA domain. The opening is at their Offshore Development Centre at Bangalore.
JD is given below and Please visit their website www.bea.com
If interested revert back with
Position Applied for
Updated CV in Word format
Feel free to contact me for any further information.
with kind regards
Job Description : The candidate should be able to:
* Work with cross-functional (even cross-geographical) teams to identify and plan the scope of work.
* work independently, without supervision, and follow-up on release deliverables to their logical conclusion.
* Mentor newbies and subordinates, draw-up and update newbie orientation and ramp-up program. This includes Style Guides, documentation processes intrinsic to BEA, documentation delivery process and so on.
* Support manager and monitor interaction with project members to ensure smooth operations. Resolve any outstanding or critical issues as and when required.
* Be comfortable to work with myraid documentation types, such as; Tutorials, API Documentation, User Guides and so on.
* Understand the BEA documentation process in totality, and subsequently suggest the ways and means by which performance and quality enhancements can be effected. This could be with regard to tools used for automation, delivery methodology and so on.
* Design and implement processes to ensure high quality documentation is released by each team member, and consistently at that.
* Be a role model by displaying a strong sense of commitment to ensure timely dispatch of quality deliverables, no matter what it takes.
* Expand responsibilities i.e. deliverables across products and not sequester writing skills exclusively for one product.
Qualifications/Necessary Skills : - 6 to 10 years of experience in technical writing in the IT industry, preferably in middleware, with at least 2 years as a lead/manager
- Excellent communication, teamwork and influencing skills
-Excellent project management skills
-Excellent technical communication skills
-Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Framemaker
-Knowledge of XML, online help and knowledge management will be a plus
Education : - Bachelor"s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or English/Mass Communication