Hector & Streak is the premier provider of executive human capital solutions. For the last several years Hector & Streak has specialized in chief executive, board member and senior-level management search assignments for a wide variety of clients, including multinational corporations, mid-cap and startup companies across the globe.
Today we serve our clients in a broader leadership advisory role, creating value for our clients through the assessment and recruitment of top-level management resources. We provide utmost discretion and believe in building long-term relationships with our clients & Candidates. (Pl visit us at www.hectorandstreak.com)
Our Client is a global provider of IT and Process outsourcing services. The Company has a client base comprising several Global 1000 organizations The Company focuses exclusively on maximizing client returns from outsourcing and off-shoring.
- Project Initiation, Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring,Execution and Delivery
- Resource Planning and Management
- Project and Product Management Methodologies
- Interaction with Clients to understand their Requirements and Problems and assisting them in Decision making on proposed solutions
- Software Development & SDLC management
- Constant and Interactive Review of Project Management Activities and Methodologies from Time to Time and making Enhancement on the Project Management Methodologies and Activities
- Work closely with Clients to Deliver Quality Products and Accomplishing Schedules /Deadlines
Candidate should have experience of 8 to 10 years, the candidate must have managed the multiple software projects (onsite/offshore model) and have rich hands on experience in Core Java ( JSP,J2EE, JSP,Struts ).
Hands-on on various App server and Web Server, Performance Tuning
Design and Architecture Code review tools, Debugger tools
STRUTS, Hibernate, Spring would be added advantage.
Must have excellent communication and people management skills
Suitable candidates may forward their updated profiles in strict confidence to email@example.com or Contact Arti Khanna: 022 2562 6003