RSA"s expertise in strong authentication, encryption, security information management and anti-fraud protection brings trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform, and the data that is generated.
RSA, the Security Division of EMC, was formed in September 2006 following EMC Corporation"s acquisitions of RSA Security Inc. and Network Intelligence.
Here are just some of the reasons why people join RSA Security:
• We are the most trusted name in e-security.
• RSA Security offers solutions as well as market-leading products.
• We offer excellent career opportunities worldwide.
• We work with great partners.
• We provide a supportive and challenging work environment.
• Comprehensive package of employee benefits.
• Whatever your reason for change -- challenge, growth, opportunity, technology or reward -- we are confident your career move with us will open the door to your success!
Pls find the JD
Req #28414 – Principal Software Engineer (Reporting)
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science from a premier institution
• Overall experience of more than 8 years developing client server software with a background in product development
• Over 7 years of experience programming in Java, J2EE on Linux and Windows
• Expert in RDBMS – More than 5 years experience in modeling, maintaining, reporting from large relational databases
• Prior experience in integrating off-the-shelf reporting packages like Jaspersoft, Crystal Reports or other
• Any experience in Database SQL engine development is a big plus
• Experience in Log management or Network management domains will be a big plus
• Ability to motivate, lead, and direct a workgroup. Ability to influence the team to achieve results
• Presentation & Communication skills
• Have a life outside of work
Thanks & Regards
Archana M V
Mind Select Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
(Formerly CRV Consultants Pvt. Ltd.)
A Group Company of Mind Group Solutions
6th Cross, II Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-11
Email Id: email@example.com