About Our Client:
IGATE Global Solutions is the first fully integrated technology and operations firm with a global services model. IGATE global enables clients to optimize their business through a combination of process investment strategies, technology leverage and business process outsourcing and provisioning.
IGATE Global Solutions services include consulting, IT Services, Data Analytics, Enterprise Systems, BPO/BSP, Contact Center and Infrastructure Management Services.
• Flagship company of iGATE Corporation, a NASDAQ listed, US based corporation
• Part of InformationWeek's 'Managing Offshore Index' featuring 20 of the most influential outsourcing firms in the U.S. and overseas
• We work with 50 percent of the top 10 Global Brands
• Cultural diversity around 10%, Gender diversity around 18%
• Six Development Centers, Two BPO Delivery Centers and Sixteen Representative Sales offices across the Globe
Location: Bangalore & Chennai.
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Skills Required: Core Java/J2EE.
• Demonstrated hands on ability (at least 2 to 3 years) in architecture, design and development of scalable, complex Java / J2EE software applications for enterprise applications.
• Hands-on experience in Core Java/J2EE skills like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JMS, XML, Webservices.
• Hands-on any of these application servers Websphere, Weblogic, jBoss.
• Experience or Knowledge on JSF, AJAX, rules engine preferable N-Tier Architecture, Design patterns/JEE Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, Modeling tools like Rational Rose/ArgoUML.
• Hands-on experience in open source frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, Spring Exposure to popular databases Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Salary will not be a constraint for right candidate.
In case the above excites you, send your updated resume with your current salary.
Fax: +91 804 149 3075