• Proficiency with technical documentation tools, especially FrameMaker
• Experience doing some programming, preferably in Java
• Knowledge of the Java language
• Experience working in Unix and Windows
• Pluses include familiarity with C++, HTML, XML, CVS, SVN, Ant, SQL, DreamWeaver, RoboHelp
We are looking for someone who can interact with the engineering staff as part of the development group, creating and maintaining product documentation and programming examples.
You must be proficient with FrameMaker and willing to learn one or two other tools, such as RoboHelp or DreamWeaver.
This is a technical position working with advanced software, so you need to be technically minded and inquisitive
Exp: 4+ Yrs
Edu: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech
Send in your resumes at email@example.com with the following details:
Please forward this mail to your friends or colleagues looking for similar opening.
Thanks for reading !