From IT Human Resource Augmentation to end to end strategic outsourcing solutions, we offer a wide range of services that span across different domains and technologies. Our focus on people development has made us one of the preferred partners. We partner with our clients on their long-term initiatives by providing real value while demonstrating high level of professionalism and ethics.
Systel today has skills professionals deputed across the globe around technologies like ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence and IT Infrastructure Management.
- Understand clients" business objectives and strategy to ensure that analysis work is focused on those areas where most value can be added
- Use SAS and Microsoft software to create meaningful and actionable analysis using transaction, contextual and market research data, enabling clients to develop world leading customer focussed strategies.
- People and project management of a team of analysts delivering actionable insight to clients.
- Work with the client team to deliver insights to improve our clients" understanding of their customers
- Integration of multiple sources of data
- Make recommendations using analysis results to be input into client action plans
- Quality assurance of team member"s work
- Supervising, mentoring, training and management of junior analysts within the team
Experience/ Skills Required
- Minimum of 2-10 years experience in an analytical/ statistical role
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical subject e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Masters qualification in statistics or similar (desired)
- Strong SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Experience in training more junior colleagues
- Experience of leading and managing people
- Experience of dealing with clients face to face (desired)
- Experience of presenting analysis to a wide and non-technical audience (desired)
- Relevant analytical experience in the following industries: retail, consumer goods, telecoms, finance, media, pharmaceutical
- Experience working with Consumer Goods or retail clients is an advantage but not mandatory.
Job Location : Gurgaon.
Education : Any
If interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as word document along with the following details:
Relevant Experience data analysis:
Willing to relocate: